WELCOME TO OUR
FAMILY DEVOTION TIME
This page contains activities and videos to enhance your family learning together and loving God together. This is our virtual Sunday school for the whole family.
(for the craft instructions, scroll below.)
Craft for this week:
BASKET OF GRAIN
Materials: paper plate, scissors, stapler, crayons, paper
1. Cut paper plate in half
2. Color both halves to look like a basket
3. Write bible verse “This is my command: Love one another as I have loved you. John 15:12” on one half of the basket
4. Have a parent help you staple the the bottom and sides of the two halves together, leave top open for grain.
4. Cut out long strips to represent the grain (color them if all you have is white)
5. Just as Ruth showed how much she loved Naomi by staying with her and traveling to Bethlehem with her, What are different ways that we can show each other love? Write down one way you can show love on each piece of grain. Little ones will need mom and dad’s help on this.